Bid for IPIN 2013
The IPIN 2012 organizers invite research labs, universities or other institutions with relevant work in the area of Positioning and Navigation to submit a bid for the organization of the next year's conference.
Prospective candidate institutions should submit their bid before November 10, 2012, by sending their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. The bid must include:
- The identification of the candidate organizations
- A short CV of the proposed conference chair(s)
- The identification of the members of the Local Organizing Committee
- The proposed dates for IPIN 2013
- A brief description of the proposed conference venue
- A short description of the conference structure (number of days, types of sessions, publication strategy, etc.)
The received bids will be analyzed by the conference Program Committee on a meeting to take place during the IPIN 2012 conference. The proponents will be invited to take part in that meeting to do a brief presentation of their bids. The final result will be announced during the conference closing session.